November 13 2020
ORM refers to Online reputation management. It refers to all the activities done to manage the reputation of a business in the digital space. A negative review by a customer or a blog post or a tweet by an angry customer can seriously damage the reputation of a business. This can affect the business as prospective customers may rethink about using their services. Online reputation management Mumbai refers to ensuring that the reputation of a company is protected online. Businesses can avail of ORM services in Mumbai to safeguard their digital reputation.
Online reputation management Mumbai is the process of taking actions to manage any issue or problem that is affecting the reputation of a business online. It can include managing negative reviews, handling customer complaints, or addressing negative publicity. It also includes creating publicity to remove negative impressions of a business.
A business can use ORM services in Mumbai offered by a reputed firm. The firm would then carry out the following activities for a client:
• They would review all articles, posts, blogs, comments, and reviews online about the client.
• If there is any negative issue, then they react to it. They can reply to a review or comment and try to convince the customer.
• They need to solve complaints or problems and request the customer to delete the review/post or leave a comment that they are satisfied with the action taken.
• They need to counter negative publicity about the client. They need to issue press releases and create positive publicity about the client.
• Sometimes an apology can help counter negative issues and create a positive online reputation.
ORM is important in today’s competitive digital world. It ensures that prospective customers do not get negative perception of a business.